Our Client – a leading food service Kitchens supplier, manufacturer and service provider company in the Arabian Gulf with remarkable career growth opportunities – is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– carry out administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and office communications.
– support sales team (perform clerical duties like completing expense reports, electronic databases and sales proposals for prospective customers etc)
– manage calendars and travelling schedule
– plan meetings and ensure that sales representatives in the field are in contact with home office staff
– receiving inquiries, complaints from existing and new clients and direct them to the responsible member of the team
– manage the office from an administrative perspective (ie keep in touch with suppliers)
– outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
– customer focused mindset
– strong communication in written and verbal (English and Arabic are also a must)
– familiarity with fundamental finance and logistics subjects
– attention to details
– excellent interpersonal communication
– word processing and business writing, in addition to software applications for databases, spreadsheets, and desktop publishing.
Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range $1,500 – $2,000
Years of Experience Min: 2
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma