Eternal Energy is an Oil & Gas consultancy firm specializing in business advisory and technology commercialization. We seek to enable stronger economies in the Middle East and Africa by growing local contents in the Oil & Gas sectors.
Our firm’s partners are senior executive Oil & Gas professionals accustomed to working in fast-paced and highly professional settings.
Eternal Energy is presently seeking an administrative assistant to support our small and dynamic team. Working from our office in Jumeirah Lake Towers, the Administrative & Personal Assistant should be an energetic, detail-oriented and confident self-starter accustomed to dealing with senior executives.
The successful candidate will function as an integral member of the team, support our firm’s partners in managing and growing the business. As a start-up enterprise, our firm requires the Administrative & Personal Assistant to have a “can-do” attitude and a “self-manage” mindset. No job is too small or too big for the successful candidate.
The role is based in our office in Jumeirah Lake Towers. Travel within Dubai may be required occasionally in connection with routine job-related matters.
• Proofing / revising partner-generated documents (e.g. letters, proposals, presentations, etc.)
• Administration of partners’ personal-related matters (e.g. payments, scheduling, etc.)
• General maintenance of office environment and equipment (office supplies, etc.)
• Travel coordination (accommodation, transportation, etc.)
• Communications coordination (external meetings, conference calls, etc.)
• Interfacing with business partners as required, including hosting (i.e. meet and greet, etc.)
• Administration of corporate matters (e.g. trade license renewals, share transfers, etc.)
• Administration and/or facilitation of routine government requirements (e.g. visas, notary, etc.)
• Administration of company website and online digital presence
• Online research, data gathering and collation• Administration of firm emails, electronic filing, etc.
• Complete fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
• Exceptional skills in MS Office apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• At least 2 years’ experience in administrative or personal assistant role
• Undergraduate degree if available, a plus• Personal vehicle and valid Dubai driver license a plus
Employment Type: Full Time
Employee Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 – $1,500
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Please NOTE: No Employer in UAE will ask you for money in exchange of processing your employment. Please be cautious of scammers. Please inform us if you will be encountering such incidents for us to take proper action from our side. Thank you and Good Luck fellow Expat!