Experience: 2 – 8 years
Degree: Any Graduation.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves & annual ticket
• Communicate regulations and norms regarding transactions in a professional manner;
• Achieve minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT;
• Solicit referrals and initiate cross-selling opportunities to existing customers;
• Handle Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as assigned by the Branch Management, with zero defects;
• Ensure Cash Handling is done as per Company policy, and Cash Balance at assigned ‘Till’ is accurately tailed and appropriately handled as instructed by the Branch Management;
• Exercise due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives;
• Graduate or equivalent in any related field;
• 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller (From Money Exchange house);
• Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations;
• Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage.