Looking for Class Teachers and Assistant Teachers for a branch of a multinational nursery in Abu Dhabi.
If you are a passionate teacher/assistant teacher with a cheerful disposition and love of working with young children, we’d like to hear from you! Encourage your teacher friends who are also looking for a great opportunity in Abu Dhabi to send their CV too.
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
• Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene and social skills.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
• Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling and field trips.
• Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development and physical health.
The ideal candidate is an educator with 3+ years of classroom experience, native English speaker and qualified (ADEC) to work as an early childhood teacher in Abu Dhabi.
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Teaching and Academics
Employment Type: Full Time Employee