Industry: Facility Management
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION – CLEANER
Purpose of job:
1. To provide a high standard of hygiene
and cleanliness throughout the Nursery.
1. Develop routines to ensure all areas of the OFFICE / BOUTIQUES are maintained to high standard of cleanliness.
Division Manager: Mr. Jeffrey
Duties and responsibilities:
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
• Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.
• Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
• Self starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
• Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.
• Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
• Collect wasted paper and ensure that it is sent off for recycling purposes
• Perform floor polishing and buffing activities
• Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order via the Manager.
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.
• Attend and participate in meetings as requested by the Team Leader (division Manager), Operation Manager and executive manager.
interested candidate please send your cv.