The role holder will be responsible for ensuring proper delivery of goods to customer. And managing onsite customer experience. The goods should be in good condition and properly arranged in trucks.Accountabilities
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Manage the proper document and delivery acknowledgements.
• Responsible of the goods loaded and unloaded in trucks.
• Ensure safe handling of all products.
• Ensure the products loaded in trucks are as per the invoice.
• Minimum Secondary School Certificate/Pre University or X Grade
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
• Basic Language Skills
• Communication skills able to read & write English.
• Willing to work in flexible schedule and cold environment.
Company Industry: Food Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Logistics and Transportation
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Fresh Graduate