Career: Mid Career
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
A leading architectural firm is looking to hire a “Document Controller” with the below roles and responsibilities:
• To provide efficient administrative support to the Project including typing, telephone and reception duties to facilitate effective communication and the efficient running of the Project.
• Liaise effectively with the Project Manager, Engineers, Site Staffs, and external contacts on behalf of the project office.
• Coordinate and organize meetings/seminars within the project office, and with external clients, and assist with the preparation of presentations, agendas and minutes.
• Provide efficient word processing, clerical, photocopying, filing and minute taking duties in respect of the Project.
• Organize and coordinate travel requests for the Project Manager and other Engineers, relating to the project where and when required.
• Performing secretarial, administrative, organizing and research tasks requiring a sound understanding of organization policy and structure.
• Propose improvements to internal processes and procedures for the efficient and effective administration of all office procedures within the project office.
• Keep computerized records of all Service Users who are referred to the project.
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Strong Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Excellent people skills
• Working knowledge of e-mail and Internet
• Experience in Database Management.
• Accurate word processing skills
• Ability to collate information accurately
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent English communication and knowledge.
• Minimum 5 years of experience within similar experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested on the above vacancy ,please share your profile to email@example.com with the subject “Document Controller”
Source: Classified Ads
Please NOTE: No Employer in UAE will ask you for money in exchange of processing your employment. Please be cautious of scammers. Please inform us if you will be encountering such incidents for us to take proper action from our side. Thank you and Good Luck fellow Expat!