Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
1) Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
2) Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products or services.
3) Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
4) Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
5) Drive trucks in order to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
6)Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
7) Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks.
8) Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
9) Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
10)Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates– Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
11) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public — Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.