Job purpose: to ensure that staff and visitors and goods are transported in a timely manner, in accordance with ICRC rules and regulations and national traffic laws. To do basic office/logistical
tasks (photocopying, mail delivery, document filing, residence/office logistical duties and taking inventory.
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Start date: As soon as possible
· Transporting staff and/or material in strict adherence to internal security and national traffic laws.
· Checks their assigned vehicle(s) equipment, general functioning and body condition and ensures that it is kept fuelled and clean inside out.
· Liaise governmental paperwork between ministries and the UAE mission.
· Photocopying and relevant document filing.
· Distribute and deliver mail.
· Maintain stocks of consumables and ensure orders are placed when necessary; make certain that printers and other office equipment are always ready for use (ink, paper, toner, etc.).
· Carries out minor maintenance on office equipment and liaises with Administration if further repairs are necessary.
· Will be required to drive across the UAE
Primary school level
4 years work experience in a similar function preferably with international organizations/embassies
Good knowledge of spoken/written English and spoken Arabic
Valid transferable UAE residency
Holds a valid UAE Driving license since at least 5 years
Good negotiation skills
Excellent knowledge of the UAE and the geographically assigned environment
First Aid knowledge is a strong advantage
Very good mechanical skills
Company Industry: Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
Company Type: Non-Profit Organization
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Type: Full Time Employee