1. Greeting incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; showing them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter’s name.
2. Managing the flow of Guests into the Dining areas, providing accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
3. Updating closed and open tables.
4. Filling the restaurant.
5. Organizing the guests when the restaurant is full.
6. Training new staff members.
1. Must be able to read menus.
2. Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
3. Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to Waiters, Bussers, Managers, etc.
4. Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer the telephone and respond to Guest requests.
5. Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism
Employment Type: Full Time
Employee Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 – $1,500
Career Level: Entry Level
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
Nationality: Albania; Belarus; Cyprus; Macedonia; Moldova; Serbia; South Africa; Tajikistan; Turkey; Ukraine
Age: Max: 35
Please NOTE: No Employer in UAE will ask you for money in exchange of processing your employment. Please be cautious of scammers. Please inform us if you will be encountering such incidents for us to take proper action from our side. Thank you and Good Luck fellow Expat!