Job description / Role
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly rated international law firm in Dubai, who are looking to hire an HR Executive to assist the HR Manager on various tasks for the law firm.
Responsibilities will include liaising with Associates, Partners and Business Heads within the firm on recruitment related tasks. This also includes sourcing and finding suitable candidates in the market as well as managing the processes efficiently and effectively with both recruitment agents and internal management.
You will be working with a collegiate team on the business services side. There is a good and friendly culture at the firm and there is always ample room to grow professionally if the work ethic and commitment is there from individuals.
AED 17,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
· Previous experience with recruitment (knowledge of how to use recruitment databases/ candidate management systems and general HR (knowledge of best practice etc)
· Previous experience in law firm/ professional services
· Confident and presentable to the internal and external clients (she/he will be the face of the firm, so ideally someone who can represent the brand well, will be best suited for this position).
· CIPD – a plus but not essential
· Someone with 3 or so years’ experience
Please NOTE: No Employer in UAE will ask you for money in exchange of processing your employment. Please be cautious of scammers. Please inform us if you will be encountering such incidents for us to take proper action from our side. Thank you and Good Luck fellow Expat!