Experience: 0 – 3 years
Degree: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt, Master of Technology/Engineering, Masters in Computer Application(Computers), Master of Education(Education).
(Promoters to work only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday -20 AED to 25 AED per hour, Minimum 10 hours)
• Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services.
• Assist customers in finding a suitable product they are looking for.
• Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options and invite them to upcoming events.
• Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
• Present products using interactive materials such as videos, charts, slideshows etc.
• Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
• Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers.
• Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers etc.
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Sales / Business Development