Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Job Role Summary
To ensure the highest safety standards are achieved and maintained throughout the daily operation of the waterpark and in particular water based features/activities/slides/pools. In accordance with International water safety standards. They will ensure that the company standards and values are met and developed through working relationships with all levels within the department. To follow all procedures and training to nurture behaviour where the health and safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance while providing the highest standards of guest satisfaction, they will be expected to drive our key operating standards of Safety, Service, Quality and Efficiency.
Conditions of Work:
– Attendants will spend most of their time outdoors in the sun and the water. At times, there could be stressful or serious incidents that will require their utmost attention and readiness for action.
Quality of Work:
– To understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Actions Plans in order to have in-depth knowledge of the operational requirements and protocol.
– To operate the rides and attractions in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommended operational dispatch methods in order to ensure that all guests are dispatched in the correct and safest way.
– To exude a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with our guests and fellow colleagues.
– To satisfy each guest by greeting, helping and protecting them while maintaining a professional appearance at all times and maintain overall cleanliness of the park in order to contribute to the success of the organization.
Health & Safety:
– To clean all areas of the pools and walkways, both in the water and above the water, including all pool furniture and paths in order to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and safety.
– To report any safety concerns to management in order to maintain the highest standard of Guest safety at all times.
– To enforce facility rules and provide crowd control in a friendly manner throughout the aquatic areas as necessary in order to ensure the Guest’s safety and enjoyable experience.
– To maintain a clean environment by picking up garbage inside the park and back of the house, and throwing it in the proper garbage bins in order to provide sanitary surroundings for our Guests and Colleagues.
– Using any machinery, equipment or dangerous substance is used in accordance with training and instruction received.
– Cooperating with Management and following policies and procedures to promote a healthy and safe workplace.
– Take reasonable care of their health & safety and those individuals around them.
Attendance and Timekeeping:
– Reporting on duty regularly and to notify the management if for any reason are unable to attend duties. As per the department policies.
– To arrive on time and in full uniform, well groomed to perform daily task.
– To perform other related duties that management team requires during daily operations.
– Primary level of education or 1 year of experience in the Water Park Industry.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland – a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014