Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
APPLICANT MUST BE AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
• Must have experience on both Structural and Architectural Drawings
• Hands-on experience with AUTO CAD program preferably AUTO CAD Architecture
• Good math skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and can work with very minimal supervision.
• Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural/architectural requirements
• Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
• Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
• Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
• Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
• Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance