As a Valet Parking Driver, your primary responsibility is to assist and retrieving guests vehicles. Also responsible for welcoming guests, give a fond farewell, assisting with guests luggage, providing directions and any other guest related assistance.
Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas/levels, and report any security or safety problems. Able to effectively re-route traffic to alternate parking levels or locations when the parking facility reaches maximum capacity and keep informed supervisors and other teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving the property.
– Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors.
– Welcome guests and visitors with appropriate greetings of the day.
– Acknowledge and greet guests within 25 to 30 seconds and provide professional, fast and friendly service.
– Able to communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
– Tag guest vehicle keys with date & time, registration number, make/model, room number or contact number of the guest.
– Provide correct counter token or receipt of valet parking to the guest.
– Verify guests token or receipt with the one attached to the key before handing over keys or vehicle to the guest.
– Announce for guests driver on the mic when the guest is ready to depart from the hotel.
– Announce for guests car on the mic when the guest handover the parking token or receipt.
– Able to effectively park and retrieve guests cars without causing damage to the vehicle.
– Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
– Able to provide guests with information regarding property facilities, amenities, services, hours of operation.
– Able to provide guests with direction and local areas of interest and activities.
– Give fond farewell to all guests who are departing as per hotel standard.
– Monitor and direct personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property, including guest vehicles, taxi cabs, limousines, and ;
– Ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
– Ensure all guest’s valet experience are memorable, unique and as per the hotel’s standards.
– Responsible to maintain the security of vehicles, belongings kept inside the car and vehicle keys.
– Responsible to follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
– Responsible for opening and closing parking area or facility.
– Document and report all vehicle incidents like damages, accidents, theft, missing articles ;
– Review shift logs/daily memo books and document any relevant details or information in logbook.
– Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
– Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of parking areas, portico and behind the valet ;
– Responsible to report any security or safety problems, safety hazards and potential security problems to the ;
– Re-route traffic when parking facility reaches maximum capacity and ensure staff is informed.
– Must have UAE driving license
– Must be able to speak, read and write Standard English.
– Must be able to stand during entire shift.
– Must have professional appearance and attitude at all times.
– Available to work flexible Full-Time hours including weekends, holidays, and special events
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 – $2,000
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5