The waiter is responsible of taking orders and guiding runner while maintaining quality standards.
– Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
– Assists and guides guests through the menu choice and serves them in a good, proper and hygienic way.
– Informs management immediately of any discrepancies or complaints.
– Liaises with other outlets and departments to ensure smooth running of the outlet.
– Accomplishes different tasks assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
– Ensures that employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional and fast service to guests at all times.
– Ensures that the log book notes are applied.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
– High School Degree
– 1-2 years of experience in customer service in a similar role
– Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus