You represent the Company and its standards in any task you perform. Guests will spend most of their time liaising with you.
You are the master of the Guest Experience. The success of Meshico Group is your success.
● Maintain a positive and full of energy attitude at all times.
● Comply with company policies, safety and local regulations to the letter.
● Optimise all products and equipment to reduce costs.
● Complete your Opening, Closing and Operational duties with no exception.
● Ensure all sections are fully stocked and all operating needs are covered.
● Respect and trust with the decisions taken by the Management.
● Attend to trainings scheduled to ensure you are up to the company standards and expectations. ● Complete all duties assigned by the Restaurant Supervisor.
● Be as informative as you can. Inform before being asked.
● Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of our menu inside out at all times.
● Respond and handle customer complaints ensuring guests perceive the outcome as satisfactory.
● Build and maintain a good relationship with our guests, to improve their experience and contribute to repeat business.
● Anticipate guest needs through suggestive selling and up-selling whenever it’s possible.
● Obtain and analyse regularly feedback from guests and staff to ensure an excellent Guest Experience.
Minimum 2 years experience in Dubai from fine dining restaurants or five-star hotels
An ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION and benefits as per UAE law await the successful candidate
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism
Employment Type: Full Time Employee