Experience: 2 – 4 years
Degree: Secondary School, Diploma.
Nationality: Indian, Any Nationality, Nepali, Pakistani
Benefits: As per UAE labor law
To perform off-loading, segregation, receiving, put away, picking, packing, and loading processes for inbound and outbound operations, in a safe, accurate and efficient manner. Carries out value added services (VAS), housekeeping and Re-warehousing responsibilities.
• Warehouse Operations – Inbound, Put Away, Picking, Packing & Outbound – to carry out the activities as per set process and as instructed by the Team Leader.
• Value Added Services & Other Responsibilities – Support Value Added Services e.g. Labelling, Co-packing, Rework, and Operating Stamping Machines etc; Warehouse housekeeping, Replenishment, and Re-warehousing activities etc.
• QHSE related activities.
• Report all Incidents and Accidents to the team leader/Supervisor within 24 hours.
• Ensure company policies and standards are followed and company assets are maintained.
• Elevates potential problems, exceptions and opportunities for improvement to Team Leader.
• Any other related duties/projects assigned by Team Leader from time to time to meet business needs.
• High School or equivalent
• Preferably with previous experience in a warehouse environment
• Able to communicate well in basic English (written and spoken)
• Ability to perform basic numerical calculations
• Ability to understand basic computer-generated reports
• Attention to detail
Able to demonstrate
• Efficiency and accountability
• Physical fitness and energy
• Ability to focus and bring tasks to completion
• Ability to work well under pressure
• With sound ethical values
• Ability to work independently and quickly to meet aggressive deadlines
• Motivated team player
• This position requires labor intensive activity (up to 80%) based on the tasks assigned.
Statement of Non-inclusivity
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities and may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the Company.
Logistics / Transportation / Warehousing / Courier
Logistics / Supply Chain
Desired Candidate Profile
Experienced in performing off-loading, segregation, receiving, put away, picking, packing, and loading processes for inbound and outbound operations, in a safe, accurate and efficient manner.
Carry out value added services (VAS), housekeeping and Re-warehousing responsibilities.